2013年1月24日 星期四

Please check out my "Beauty Empties" project I posted empty products of December. I know it's kindda weird showing all this finished products but for some reason I really enjoy looking at posts of project 10 pan, hit pan or something like that. It makes me happy. I like finishing stuff a lot :P And it snowing today :) School bus was canceled this morning and my boys stays at home today. So we went out and had a lot of fun together playing with snow and making the snowman. Add me in your friends list on Facebook, I always share some of my presonal pictures on timeline :) I'm wearing "Black Dragon" pre-cut water decals on my nails. And since 2013 will be year of the Snake I probably will keep this nail design for New Year Eve. Because I think the dragon and snake have something in common with each other. ANE-NAIL Dragon Pre-cut Water Decals. A kit of 12 pcs water decals and one smoothing tool. There is very useful step-by-step tutorial on the back of the package for those who have not used any water decals yet. I give this product 5 stars from 5. Definitelly worth to check out! Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK. The other day I showed new polishes I bought from Etude House Holiday edition and LDN Baby~ asked for the swatches. So, here it is -> Both sunlight and shade pictures. 2 coats of each polish. First 3 pcs is all nail polishes by itself. Next 2 pcs is If the White Witch on black and white bases. The last 2 pcs is Coco Black on white and black base as well. Please note that Holiday kit includes only 2 polishes in Melts With Love and If the White Witch. The Coco Black is from Dear My Party Nails collection. My personal favourite from this 3 is If The White Witch on darker base. Have a Happy New Year!! by Anastacia a 12/28/2012 05:08:00 PM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook 5 comments: GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle12/28/2012 6:07 PM Love the design. Dragon is my thing. Reply Sarah12/28/2012 6:41 PM The mani is really awesome as well as the nail polishes. I think one day I will buy these brand of polish!! Reply Анна12/29/2012 12:46 AM Красивый дизайн получился! Reply Rainy Days and Lattes12/29/2012 3:44 PM Wow, your nails are INCREDIBLE! Beautiful look!!! Reply Cel12/30/2012 11:20 PM Hi, I'm a new follower, just came across your lovely blog ^_^ Wow, that's a fabulous nail design! Perfect for a walk in the snow! Reply Load more... LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :) Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) About Me Anastacia by mymakeupmania



Please check out my "Beauty Empties" project I posted empty products of December. I know it's kindda weird showing all this finished products but for some reason I really enjoy looking at posts of project 10 pan, hit pan or something like that. It makes me happy. I like finishing stuff a lot :P

And it snowing today :) School bus was canceled this morning and my boys stays at home today. So we went out and had a lot of fun together playing with snow and making the snowman. Add me in your friends list onFacebook, I always share some of my presonal pictures on timeline :)
I'm wearing "Black Dragon" pre-cut water decals on my nails. And since 2013 will be year of the Snake I probably will keep this nail design for New Year Eve. Because I think the dragon and snake have something in common with each other.
A kit of 12 pcs water decals and one smoothing tool. There is very useful step-by-step tutorial on the back of the package for those who have not used any water decals yet
I give this product 5 stars from 5. Definitelly worth to check out!
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK




Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/12/black-dragon-nails-etude-house-holiday.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言