2013年1月9日 星期三

Lingmei Mascara from KKCENTERHK by angeldiamante

Before I start this review, let me just call the attention of those who are shopping early for Christmas. This adorable shop has lots of things in store for us, and you might wanna take advantage of this opportunity by making use of the discount code I have for you. For more, just scroll down at the bottom of this post.


Kkcenterhk sent me this Lingmei Mascara. As you can imply from the name, it’s a shop based in Hong Kong, and they have the cutest, most adorable stuff! They have almost everything from cosmetics, accessories, nail art and all that jazz.

From the packaging it says, “Extremely Graceful Long Mascara” Promises a lot!

The metallic packaging is really cute, and it has a heart-shaped cap too.



It really doesn’t say anything much from the packaging, aside from it’s supposed to make our lashes super long, so I have to find it out by myself.



So far, here are the things I like and don’t like out about this product.

Pros:
Lengthens
Cute packaging
Stays for many hours (I wore it for 10 hours and it’s still there)
Doesn’t smudge (No panda eyes)
Waterproof
Cons:
It can get a little clumpy if you have a heavy hand
Generally, I’m impressed by Lingmei Mascara. It’s not quite popular, so I was really surprised to see how it worked. Highly recommended for those with short lashes! If you have eyelashes that are really short your eyelash curler couldn't reach them, I suggest applying this one first, let it dry, and curl your lashes. Don’t worry about tidying your eyelash tool afterwards; this mascara isn't messy when it’s dry.
Kkcenterhk has the perfect items you can send as gifts! Especially if you have blogger friends, sister, mother, etc. You can get 10% discount when shopping there, just use the code angeldiamante when cashing out.
Enjoy!



Thank you, angeldiamante
Check out angeldiamante blog
http://angeldiamante.blogspot.hk/2012/10/lingmei-mascara-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言