2013年1月24日 星期四

Lower Lashes: Dolly Wink No. 12 (Feminine Girl) Alternative by tht-christina

Hey everyone :)

These are another set of lower lashes kindly sent from KKCenterHK. I noticed that these were quite similar to Dolly Wink's No. 12 lashes aka Feminine Girl so these can be an alternative! 


Bottom Lashes Applied:

In the photo above, I cut the bottom lashes a tad bit as they were quite long. I think for this style of lashes, they are quite hard to pull of if they start closer to your inner eye corner. Thus, I cut them and applied them closer to the center.

Lash Info:
Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
100% Handmade Authentic
Design By Taiwan, Made In Vietnam
Material: Synthetic Fiber
Expiration date: 5 Years


I must say I really like this type of packaging, and I mean the inside of it!


As you can see, on each side of the lashes there is a white area - which is covered in an adhesive - so the lashes stay put in the box. It isn't difficult to remove the lashes and that way, the shape of the lashes won't be altered when you pull them off from the box :)

Up close:



** I noticed that many of the Baby Queen lashes are quickly being sold out as well so if you would like to get any, hop over to KKCenterHK and check out what lashes are left!!

Full Face:

Final verdict of these lashes are...

Likes:
Good quality 
Clear band
Similar to Dolly Wink No. 12
Adds plenty of volume

Dislikes:
Should be worn with heavier makeup
A bit long

For any who are thinking of making a purchase from the webshop:
KKcenterHK
10% DISCOUNT CODE:
tht-christina
Valid until Jan. 31st 2013

And that concludes the review for these lashes.

Frankly, I am drawn to many styles of lashes but I find that many times lower lashes can be a bit tough to pull off :/ I'm not sure how many of you feel that way but I think it may be due to the fact that I am not accustomed to seeing myself with them on much. 

So my question for you is, how are you guys with lower lashes?



Till the next post,
Have a good day ^^






Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.hk/2013/01/lower-lashes-dolly-wink-no-12-feminine.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言