2013年1月11日 星期五

MAKEUP REVIEW: LANDBIS Mini Cute Pink Liquid Eyeliner - Black by yourstrulycee


Hey there! So this is another makeup review on a product from KKCENTERHK.com
The LANDBIS Mini Cute Pink Liquid Eyeliner - Black

I love the packaging of this product. It looked very special to me. 


The company's description of the liner:
  • Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
  • 100% Authentic
  • The total length 11.3cm
  • Mini size of liquid eyeliner is more convenience for fixing make up.
  • More convenience put it into your mini hand bag when you dressed up to night party.
  • Allows for a quick and precise application of eyeliner.
  • Last all day without any flaking, smudging, smearing or streaking.
  • Net Weight 1.25g
  • Price: USD$10.99 
Tip of the liner
The pen tip of the liner is also very fine, which is advantageous in drawing the lines on the eyes. For me, I was able to apply very nice and clean lines on the first try. The ink also dries of quicker than dip liners, which is what I love about pen liners. Application is very easy and it gives out fine and precise lines, and it did not smudge off my eyes when I drew a few lines.




More on this liner:
  • Very cute appearance, a pink pen liner that is easy to keep and carry.
  • I did not feel any irritation after using it.
  • No funny smell of any kind.
  • The liner can be easily removed using makeup-remover
Dislikes:
  • Not waterproof. It will smudge if you tear up or sweat.
  • The ink/liner is not very black even after a few swipes. 
Would I recommend this product?
Yes! I think it's a great eyeliner that's worth your money. 


That's all guys! I hope you liked my review! What do you love about pen liners? Tell me all about it on the comment box! 





Thank you, yourstrulycee
Check out yourstrulycee blog
http://yourstrulycee.blogspot.hk/2013/01/makeup-review-landbis-mini-cute-pink.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言