2013年1月9日 星期三

NOTD "High Heels" + UV Gel Kit by mymakeupmania

.
Got bad news! Since I'm finished with nail school and the license will be ready soon my husband was ready to open a nail salon for me. But there is nothing easy in this life! We learn about the new law: without license of a hairdresser I can't open nail salon! Can U believe in such stupid law? I'm not into hair nor want to learn hair! I don't want to spend my time for thing I'm not interested in!! I'm sorry to those who like hair but I just tell the truth. There is nothing in common between the hair and manicure, I can't understand it!! South Korea, U disappointed me and all, yes all, nail students of MBC beauty academy! 
So, I had to cancel the tenancy agreement and I feel absolutely empty! And guess I start learning hair soon because I want my own nail salon anyways! 
Here is my nail design I'm wearing for past 2-3 days now and got a lOt of compliments but my camera don't want show the true neon pink color and it seems more like a carrot or red or something. But it's bright neon pink + silver holo chunky glitters = beautiful color combination!
To get this nail design I applied sheer beige polish all over my nails. Freehanded neon pink french tips. Outlined them with silver striper polish and applied silver chunky glitters on top. Added water decals on my thumb and ring fingers as well as clear rhinestones. Sealed everything with clear top coat.
*Picture in the shade*
For the silver glitters I used nail polish from Skin Food in Silver Party #1. And here is the picture of my french mani without decorations.
Another masterpiece from N.Nail. Best water decal maker! I love this line a lot!
U can click on the link above, I'm no affiliated to this web-site, I just want to share nice stuff with everyone! I'm not making money here!
 This water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/09/notd-high-heels-uv-gel-kit.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言