2013年1月9日 星期三

NOTD: "Butterfly Paradise" + Instagram by mymakeupmania

.
HeLLo all! I offer my apologies in advance for bad lighting pictures. Actually yesterday Korea suffered from Sanba typhoon which passed right through our country. It wasn't very strong wind in my local area as it has been warned but so much rainfall and today it still gloomy yet cold. And I feel great (it may seem a shame because many people have big losses after the typhoon) but I finally can feel autumn which is my favourite time of the year :)
Got some free time for myself and decided to change mani. I made purple french tips with bigger and smaller rhinestones combined with micro-beads and butterfly water decals.
 Same is on my right hand. A bit different butterflies placement though. 
Such adorable images of chrysanthemums, tulips and butterflies. I'm a huge flower lover so this one is so beautiful in my eyes. Very bright spring-ish sort of water decals and so worth to try! Only one flaw that I noticed is those pink butterflies have unfinished print on the wings. But it's just me being OCD about perfectionism, never mind *LOL*
This product was sent from KKCenterHK


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2012/09/notd-butterfly-paradise-instagram.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言