|LINGMEI LUXURIANT CURLING MASCARA|
|LINGMEI LUXURIANT CURLING MASCARA IN BLACK|
- The mascara tube is super artsy. I love the gradient orange effect on the tube.
- It doesn't clump my lashes. I applied probably more than 2 coats just to see if it is buildable (for volume) and I can happily say I did not experience the spider eye effect.
- It does lengthen my lashes. It reminds me of fiber mascara.
- It holds the curls all day long.
- It dries quickly. That is a plus for me because I have hooded eyelids. I don't want my mascara to leave black stains on my lids.
- It cost around $15 (approx. Php 630) which is pretty reasonable; it's not really cheap but affordable.
- The mascara can easily be removed with facial wash and water. No need to use oil.
I am not blessed with long lashes. :P Good thing there is such a thing as mascara! :)
- Lingmei is not locally available. You can buy this at KKcentek HK.
- The product has a weird smell. It can be annoying for some.
Is it worth a purchase?
I have tried different mascaras and most of the mascaras I love using are difficult to remove. I am happy that this product does not clump my lashes and it is easy to remove. If you want to have a mascara that can lengthen and define your lashes, then you may try this product. I only wish this is available in the Philippines. :P
Thank you, morbidfrank
Check out morbidfrank blog