2013年1月9日 星期三

Glitter Framed Manicure by zebra-nails

I've got this gold glitter (N.NAIL-B0214-1.5mm) from KKCenterHK and I decided to use it for my first glitter framed manicure .
The glitter that I've got is 1,5 mm in size and the jar contains 10 g of glitter (this is really a lot of glitter ).
I thought that glitter would look more impressive with a dark nail polish. So I choosed Avon Twilight Blue for this manicure. First I painted each nail with a polish, and while it was still wet I've applied glitter with the help of a toothpick soaked in water. At the end I added a layer of top coat.
What do you think?






You can buy this glitter for 5.54 $ on the KKcenterHK.
Until the 31-st of January 2013 you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order.
*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.



Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2012/09/glitter-framed-manicure.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言