2013年1月11日 星期五

Pupa 619 "Deep ruby" and kkcenterhk striping tape by likeacandyshop


You all probably know that I'm not that good at nail art, but I'm a big fan of easy ways of doing pretty things.  So, when kkcenterhk asked me if I wanted to try some other of their stuff, I thought that this striping tape was exactly what I was looking for (you can find it here). 
You can probably use it as nail decoration as well, but I decided to try it for a kind of laser nail art (I don't know if it's called like that, but you know what I mean). The easiest thing in the world, believe me!
So, for this mani I chose one of my latest purchases: Pupa 619 "Deep ruby", belonging to one of their most recent collections, "China Doll". This is really a stunning colour, not only in the bottle but on the nails as well.
It's dark, it's deep, it's rich and beautiful. The main colour is a really dark plum, but it's filled with a gorgeous red /purple shimmer, a very complex shade. I think it's close to OPI's "Every month is Oktoberfest", but I don't own it, so I can't say if they are dupes. Anyway, it's such a gorgeous nail polish, and the quality is so nice as well. The formula is super pigmented, it's a great one-coater!
And the nail polish I used on my ring finger and thumb is itstyle's in Nr.16, which I bought almost a year ago.
I won't explain how I did this little nail art because you know it better than I do, but I must say that I'm pretty satisfied with the result :) The striping tape did it's job pretty well, there's really nothing that can go wrong in the process...I wonder if I'll try some other ways of using it in the future, who knows...! 
So, that's it for today, as usual I hope you liked my post and I'll see you next time!

Ormai sapete bene che non sono particolarmente dotata nella nail art, ma so apprezzare dei metodi semplici per realizzare cose carine. Così, quando il sito kkcenterhk mi ha proposto di provare qualche altro loro prodotto, mi sono lanciata su questo nastro adesivo sottilissimo con già in mente il modo in cui utilizzarlo (potete trovarlo qua).
Sicuramente potete usare questo adesivo anche come semplice decorazione sull'unghia, ma io ho preferito testare una laser nail art (sempre se si chiama così!), che a quanto pare è la cosa più semplice del mondo (dovete credermi se lo dico io!).
Quindi, per questa manicure, ho utilizzato uno smalto della Pupa che volevo assolutamente mostrarvi, ossia il 619 "Deep ruby", appartenente alla collezione China Doll, perchè merita assolutamente la dovuta attenzione. Si tratta di un colore bellissimo e molto complesso: la base è un bel viola scuro molto intenso, ed è percorsa da uno shimmer rosso/fuchsia stupendo (a volte s'intravede anche dell'arancione!). Credo che sia molto simile all'OPI "Every month is Oktoberfest", ma non possedendo quest'ultimo non vi so dire se siano doppioni. Comunque è uno smalto meraviglioso, e la qualità è ottima: formula estremamente pigmentata, coprente in uno strato!
E lo smalto che ho utilizzato sull'anulare e sul pollice è della itstyle, ed è il Nr.16, comprato quasi un anno fa.
Non sto qui a spiegarvi come realizzare questa semplicissima nail art, lo sapete meglio di me...ma devo ammettere che il risultato mi soddisfa abbastanza :) L'adesivo ha fatto bene il suo lavoro, non ho molto da aggiungere a proposito. Spero di realizzare qualche altra nail art in futuro provando ad usarlo come complemento...vedremo!
Questo è tutto per oggi, spero che il post vi sia piaciuto :) Alla prossima! 





Thank you, likeacandyshop
Check out likeacandyshop blog
http://likeacandyshop.blogspot.it/2012/12/pupa-619-deep-ruby-and-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言