2013年1月11日 星期五

QV Shimmer Marbleized Eyeshadow | Neutral by koalakiss



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 EVERYONE!

This is my second new year with you guys
Thanks so much for all your support in 2012. Thanks so much for you guys who keep reading my blog.
 Thank you so much for everything! I love you so much

So now, I'm back with another eyeshadow review! It's QV Shimmer Marbleized Eyeshadow in Neutral.


So pretty! It contains 3 shades, Bronze, Shimmery White, and Dark Gold. The unique point of this eyeshadow is.... BAKED. This eyeshadow was baked to bring out the colors. I actually really don't know if all of eyeshadow are baked or not, but this one claimed that their eyeshadow are baked. Please tell me if you know something! 




The packaging is quite good, not too thick, and not too thin. BUt the bad thing is, you'll need to use your nail to open it.



This is how it looks from the side! It's puffy, and sooo cute. If you have long nails and you want to apply it with your finger, it's much easier because it's puffy, so you don't need to dirty your nails.



The pigmentation is so nice! I only swiped it once on my hands, and you can see that the color shows up really nice. But I must say that I think the glitter is a bit harsh, so when you swipe your finger on the palette, you can feel that it's a bit rough.




Here's my trial on my eyes! I think it looked so pretty. But as you can see, there's a lot of fall outs. Make sure you clean it up!

Here's step by step:

1. Apply the white shimmery shadow on you entire lids, and also on your brow bone. This will make your eyes very shiny.

2. Apply the bronze color at the outer corner, making a V-shape, creating a smokey look. Make sure you bring it down to balance the eye makeup.

3. Apply the gold color at your bottom inner eyelid as a highlighter to make your eyes pop!

4. Just put on you favorite eyeliner, and you're ready to go.




My final verdict:
Pigmentation: 5/5
Packaging: 3.5/5
Color: 5/5
Shimmer: 3/5

I love it soooo much! 

Thanks to KKCENTERHK for sponsoring this eyeshadow. Buy it now! Jump on this eyeshadow page by clicking HERE.


See ya! xoxo




Thank you, koalakiss
Check out koalakiss blog
http://koalakiss.blogspot.hk/2013/01/qv-shimmer-marbleized-eyeshadow-neutral.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言