2013年1月9日 星期三

Review: KKcenterHk image plate B34 by alexa1202

Hello everybody!

I know it has been a long, long time since I last posted, but due some unfortunate events in my life, I wasn't able to post these couple of months. These past months I haven't done my nails (I didn't have the mood, nor the time to do so), but now I am starting to get back to normal and I hope you will still be by my side (I would really appreciate some feedback from you, guys!)

I know this is a long overdue review, but here it is.

A few month ago I received image plate B34 from KKCenterHK.com. This is how it arrived:



I also received a scraper and stamp set.



The image plate comes with a plastic film on it (you have to remove it so you can use the image plate):


And here is how the designs look stamped (as usual, I used  Konad Special polish and normal polish)



And a detail:


I also did a manicure using OPI - Cajun Shrimp and this image plate:




If you liked the image plate, you can buy it here.

What do you think?
What is your favorite design from this image plate?





Thank you, alexa1202
Check out alexa1202 blog
http://alexa1202.blogspot.ro/2012/09/review-kkcenterhk-image-plate-b34.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言