2013年1月24日 星期四

"Vintage Rose" Nails by mymakeupmania


My first mani in 2013 :) Haven't changed it since BLACK DRAGON nails. But actually in a few days it's birthday of my eldest son and I wanted to have my nails done in advance. Because I'm gonna cook for him a lot of yummy stuff :) He turns 6 y.o (7 y.o. on Korean style).
My both hands ...
Super quick mani, it took me 30-40 mins and no more. I love water decals so sooo much :)
Water decal kit of 12 nail tips, 1 smoothing tool (blue mini nail file) and step-by-step pictorial on the back of the package.
Before water decal application I applied 2 layers of blue nail polish suitable to the main color of the images. To make sure that all nail sides are covered with suitable color, in case if the water decal wasn't wide enough for your nail plate. Also I don't use the smoothing tool, I prefer to cut water decal as short as possible to fit my nail length and after top coat application it become soft and easy to remove. The main water decal application looks very wrinkled and uneven but once you apply a top coat on it get smooth. Make sure to seal nail free edge and this design will last you for quite a few days!
Water decals was sent from KKCenterHK.





Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/01/vintage-rose-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言