2013年1月9日 星期三

Yin Yang Fimo Review by legallynailed

Today's post is courtesy of KKCenterHK!! KKCenterHK is a online store based in Hong Kong that sells mainly false eyelashes, hair products and of course nail art supplies and polishes!! I immediately knew I wanted to get fimo canes because I never tried them before. and KKCenterHK supplies a good range of designs! So far the designs I see in Singapore are pretty limited!! (flower, fruits etc.)
Anyway, I chose the "Chinese Taichi Sign Modelling Clay [N.NAIL-DRN259]" aka Yin Yang fimo canes! So hipsterrrrrrrrr 

One packet costs US$1.86 and includes 3 fimo canes. The canes aren't pre-cut for you so you have to cut it yourself! I used a penknife and basically sliced it like cucumbers. Good thing about uncut fimo canes is that it's usually cheaper than the pre-cut ones! Downside, it's freaking difficult to get it super thin. I ended up getting too thick a slice or slicing half the design off.
Anyway the sticking on part was pretty straightforward. People normally use topcoat or nail glue to stick it on. Of course I chose topcoat since i'm horribly impatient. I painted China Glaze White on White as the base colour and just dabbed a bit of topcoat on the centre of my nail and stuck the fimo slice on. Then I slapped on a super thick coat of Seche Vite.
Only problem I had was because my fingernails are so tiny, the fimo slice won't stick down flat on my nail! So the edges were popping up and I was scared that it might snag onto something and drop off.

And because my nail is so small, I couldn't figure out where to stick it other than in the dead center!


Check out KKCenterHK for some cool nail art stuff!! Or even if you want some falsies or wigs. They provide worldwide shipping!!
And here's a special treat just for our readers!!
Enter LNAILED at checkout to get a 10% discount!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed my post!! 
- Xun




Thank you,
legallynailed  
Check out legallynailed blog
 http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2012/10/yin-yang-fimo-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言