2013年1月9日 星期三

Caviar mani! by legallynailed

Today's post is also courtesy of KKCenterHk! When she contacted us to do a review of stuff on the website we were really spoiled for choice!!! I settled for multicolored microbeads cuz I wanted to try the caviar mani. ^^ 
Mine came packaged together with a small container so that I could pour it out and keep! When they came I was really quite shocked at how tiny they were haha. But it made sense cuz then they will stick closer together on my nail and not leave big spaces!

Because I already had on an old mani of OPI Everyday is Oktoberfest, I painted a coat of normal top coat (not quick drying) on my finger and then dipped my finger into the beads immediately! They stuck on very well.


I love love love the effect! I didn't think I would like it so much but I like how glam my nail looks. It is like nail jewelry!





See the beads at the very tip of my nail? Those were the first to drop off haha. I tried removing them with just a cotton pad soaked in nail polish remover but that only succeeded in wiping off the colour on the beads and making them look pastel. So the beads can't be reused! I also kept plucking at the beads but they stayed on longer than I thought they would! I think I had on this mani for 2 days? In the end I used the foil method to remove it!

You can get the microbeads here! And they have lots of other colours too! They ship worldwide and have lots of other products for nail art, like loose glitter etc. Check them out!

Also, be sure to type in LNAILED during check out and get a 10% discount! (: (:

- Mag



Thank you, legallynailed
Check out
legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2012/10/caviar-mani.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言