2013年3月5日 星期二

Chanel Inspired... By thepolishedmommy



I wanted to do something other than a traditional French mani so I thought I go fashion inspired for today's theme.

I recently received these Chanel logo nail art decorations fromKKCenterHk and figured they'd be perfect for this theme! You get 2 6.4mm Chanel logos per pack and you can apply them with either nail glue or some quick dry topcoat (like I did).







I started with a coat of Orly Liquid Vinyl and mattified it. Then I placed striping tape in a criss-cross pattern..

 Next I applied a coat of Nails Inc Noho (one nail at a time) then immediately removed tape...


The chain is from the February Nail Art Society bag which I painted silver using Cherimoya Blockbuster and Savvy Chrome. To finish off the French look I applied Orly Liquid Vinyl to the tips.

Overall: These logos are cute. I'm not really into big name fashion (unless I find it for a really good price lol) but I wound up really like this look.

Price: $4.00 for a pack of 2 Chanel CC logos and you can use the code thepolishedmommy for 10% off your order.

Thank you, thepolishedmommy
Check out thepolishedmommy blog
http://www.thepolishedmommy.com/2013/02/chanel-inspired.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言