2013年3月5日 星期二

Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ CUICU Flashing Diamond Turquoise Eyeshadow By decayedking

Hello ghoulies!
It's been awhile, but I'm back with a new review! Today I will be reviewing CUICU Flashing Diamond Single Eyeshadow (Turquoise) provided by KKCenterhk!
I really want to thank them for their patience with me on getting this review out since I've been super busy with work and getting settled in from moving.
I am super satisfied with this eyeshadow!
It's very smooth, easily blendable, and the color is vibrant and pretty.~
You get 4.2 g/0.15 oz of eyeshadow per container, which should last anyone awhile since you don't have to cake it on to see the color.
It's also at a great price of $4.83USD.
This is without and with primer.
 
Make sure to check out the other great colors here!


Thank you, decayedking
Check out decayedking blog
http://decayedking.blogspot.hk/2013/02/cuicu-flashing-diamond-turquoise.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言