2013年3月4日 星期一

Golden Rose Rich Color #17 With Studs From KKcenterHK By zebra-nails

 Golden Rose Rich Color #17 is a beautiful coral creme nail polish. You might notice that the color looks different on the photos with and without the accent nail. It happened because I used different cameras and unfortunately neither of them captured the color properly .
Application and drying time were great. For my swatches I used 2 coats of the nail polish, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

On the ring finger nail I applied 2 rows of studs and sealed them with a layer of top coat. I used circular silver 1,5mm studs from KKcenterHK. The pack contains approx 50 studs and can be purchased for 4,23 $.
KKcenterHK have a great variety of studs, you can check it here.
Also you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

Have a good weekend! 

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/02/golden-rose-rich-color-17-with-studs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言