2013年3月4日 星期一

Ebalay #001 By zebra-nails

 Today I want to show you glowing in the dark nail polish. I was so excited to try it because I've never tried this kind of nail polish before .
So meet Ebalay #001 a blue glowing in the dark nail polish. The bottle contains 15 ml of the polish.
The consistency of this nail polish was weird, it was really thick. And probably because of those thickness drying time was slow. But when it comes to the "glow part" this nail polish really does its job, it glows with such a beautiful bright blue glow! 
For my swatches I used one coat of Ebalay #001 over Kiko #344 and also a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And a photo in the dark, but in RL it glows much brighter .


You can buy this nail polish for 9,05 $ here.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/02/ebalay-001.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言