2013年3月5日 星期二

*KKCenterhk: Rainbow circular Rhinestones By dennamichelle



I recently came across of kkcenterhk and they have a lot of nail art supplies. Including a large range of rhinestones. I decided to review the  round 6mm studs. So read more for nail art and of coarse the review. I used these for nail art but it can be used for so much more!




Packaging
I received a bubble wrap padded envelope that held this little sack with 50 round studs.  These studs are laser cut but more important they look amazing. They have a sort of rainbow feel when the light hits them, it is a very unique rhinestone. They are5.28 dollar which I think is a decent price for 50 pieces. They are called and can be found under N.NAIL Studs Circular Flat Laser 6mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN676]  


What I adore is that they send the rhinestones in a little resealable package. I just took how many rhinestones I needed and resealed the package, no problems with rhinestones falling out or laying everywhere. You can see in one look what kind of rhinestones there are in the package and how many you still have left.


How to use them
These rhinestones can be used for so many things including nail art, decorating and make-up. I decided to use these rhinestones for nail art but I can also see these being used in make-up when wearing a fancy costume or just to decorate everything you get your hands on.


I used the Catrice polish from the NeonNaturals collection. It is called 06- Be natural. I picked this nude polish because it makes the rhinestone really stand out. I tried two variations  one where I had the rhinestone on the center of my nail and one where I had them on the tip. I personally loved both variations, what is your favorite?


I stuck these rhinestones in the wet polish and sealed them with a few layers of a top coat seeing I didn't have nail glue. This way worked really well and the rhinestones stayed on. The 6mm is rather large but really stands out on a nail, I can see these working really well with longer nails. 


So what do you think? What would you use these rhinestones for?
kkcenterhk really has a lot of nice products to offer and for my lovely readers you can get a 10% discount with the code "DennaMichelle"

Thank you, dennamichelle
Check out dennamichelle blog
http://dennamichelle.blogspot.nl/2013/02/kkcenterhk-rainbow-circular-rhinestones.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言