2013年3月5日 星期二

Love Is In The Air" Valentine's Day Nails + My Collective Haul By mymakeupmania


The Lunar New Year holidays was crazy as always for me. So glad it's over now and I can breathe freely again! Hate all the holidays in Korea!!! Can anyone cancel it please? lol~
On the bright side is that my experiment on the minimum use of nail polish remover success! For the past 2 weeks I used remover only 2 times and my nails looks much better now. Almost all dry places are gone now and in general they looks more hydrated. Gonna keep change mani once a week and no more, during winter time.
For the upcoming Valentine's Day I've made this super easy gradation nail art which took me no more then 20 min to do.
How to do this nail design:
I applied basic white polish on to my nails and sponged neon pink color to the nail tips. Applied a coat of The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in WH003. And randomly sticked some heart studs. And thats it! Super fast, almost last minute Valentine's Day nails :)
For today's mani I used this 6mm pink heart shaped studs. The other side of the studs looks like clear/silver and pretty much usable. Comes with about 50 pcs in each pack. They looks and feels as 3D decorations but they holdvery well on the nails, just don't forget to apply a good layer of top coat to secure the studs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the other studs I've got from KKCenterHK. I will make a nail art with them soon :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Studs was sent to me from KKCenterHK.
20% off Discount For Valentines Day!
With this coupon, you can have a 20% off discount for any item in www.kkcenterhk.com
on 4 Feb 2013 to 21 Feb 2013. 
Coupons code: kkvalentineday20off
******* Terms and Conditions *******
1.This coupon can use Unlimited times.
2. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
3. The company will retain all the final decisions.

My recent and probably the most good buy is this Business Card Holder. I use this for stamping image plate holder. It has 200 pockets and round plates fits perfectly in it. But the octagon plates are little bit bigger in diameter so I put them in plastick pockets and attach to the binding. Anyways, I'm so glad about image plate organizing :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday I wanted to get an eye brow pencil from Laneige but it was out of stock and I got one from Mamonde in Brown. I also picked up lip liner with re-fill from Laneige in Natural Beige, a few Laneige Water Bank Essence samples (planning on buy a full size product) and some MODI polish. Not sure how new they are but I've got their peel-off base coat which I can't wait to try out, Pumpkin Jelly (yellow polish with red glitters), Broken Promise (sky blue polish with blue and gold glitters to it), Festiva Avenue (another blue polish with gold glitters).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And last but not least... I got nail mail from Bunny Nails this morning. She sent me tons of amazing products including her new image plates HD-A and HD-B, new XL double sided stamper kit, A series image plates, lots and lotstons of amazing nails stickers of Hello Kitty, mettalic gold and silver images and so many other goodies as well as 2 franken polishes :) Soooo thankful for this package, Dulce! I will post lots of stamping nail designs since now :) 
Make sure to check out Bunny Nails image plates store if you wanna have those beautiful images :)
Thats it for today! Have a great Valentine's Day you all!!!


Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/02/love-is-in-air-valentines-day-nails-my.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言