2013年3月5日 星期二

Très Chic Rectangular Studs By lovelifelacquer



Hi everyone! Today I'll be showing you some really gorgeous studs from KKCenterHK and my first real attempt ever on outlined nails. 


And when I say first real attempt, I litterally mean first real attempt. I already have some posts with glitter outlined nails, but not with painted outlined nails so.. TADAA! I used NYC City Black Out and Essence Café Olé.

For the accent nail I used these 4mmx2mm silver studs I kindly received from KKCenterHK. I picked them up one by one, put some clear nail polish on them and placed them on my ring finger and my thumb. 


And here's a close up of my thumb! Studs are great to boost and add something special to your manicure. 

You can find these studs here, but make sure to check out their other nail art products as well! And don't forget to like their Facebook page too!


Product was sent for my honest review.

Thank you, lovelifelacquer
Check out lovelifelacquer blog
http://lovelifelacquer.blogspot.be/2013/03/tres-chic-rectangular-studs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言