2013年3月5日 星期二

Studded Nails with Pure Ice Scream By kimberslacquerkorner

 Good Morning Lovelies! Happy Tuesday! It's going to be another busy day here at KLK - I have even more awesome new polishes to show you so I'll be working on some of those today.

This morning I have a manicure I wore a few days ago to share with you. I've been really missing nail art lately, so I decided to break out my old, neglected striping tape as well as my brand new studs that I received fromKKCenterHK and play around a bit.

I started with Finger Paints Paper Mache as my base, then laid out my striping tape pattern and polished over that with Pure Ice Splash. Then I added some of the dark grey/black studs within the tape pattern and sealed it all with top coat.

I love the finished design, even though I had some issues with my striping tape. I bought my striping tape on E-Bay, and this particular roll was a bit wonky. The pieces of tape were never the same width, and when I went to remove them they broke into pieces even though the polish was still very wet. This left less than neat lines, which caused some smearing. Needless to say I'll be investing in some new striping tape ASAP!

The studs were incredibly easy to use, which I was very excited about since my other studs are from a drugstore brand and are a pain to use. The studs that I received from KKCenterHK are actual metal and are easy to pick up and place onto the nail. They are very smooth and rounded on top, with a flat bottom that has no glue or sticky padding. I love studded nail art and after trying these out I will definitely be ordering more shapes and colors!

All photos are 2 coats Paper Mache, 1 coat Pure Ice Scream:



















































































Despite all the problems I had with my striping tape (not from KKCenterHK) , I really love this design. And I really love these studs!

You can find these studs by at KKCenterHK's website, item number NNAIL-DRN666, or by clicking here. These studs come in packages of 50 and retail for $4.73. KKCenterHK is now carrying all different sizes, shapes and colors of studs as well as thousands of different nail art accessories. They offer great pricing and free worldwide shipping, so check them out!  You can also save 10% off your entire order by using code KIMBERSKORNER at checkout. 

What do you think of studded nails?

Stay tuned for some new Polish TBH this afternoon! 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!
-Kimber

Thank you, kimberslacquerkorner
Check out kimberslacquerkorner blog
http://www.kimberslacquerkorner.com/2013/01/studded-nails-with-pure-ice-scream.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言