2013年4月18日 星期四

KKCenterHK Chan Mei Eyelash M-Series Five Pairs Handmade Double Lashes M5 Review By cosplayrune


Hi everyone! Today is the last day of the month! Yesterday was my birthday and I'm celebrating it instead today! Plus, today is Easter Sunday! And summer is here on where I live! We have a lot of things to celebrate! Weee! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

 photo DSC01705_zpse3ceb11d.jpg

Anyway, I wasn't able to make a false lashes review last month coz I was so busy. And when I almost had the chance to make one, I got sick! So terribly sorry to my sponsor. p(´⌒`。q)

Anyway, here's my review for this month. I picked this one coz it looks so pretty on the KKCenterHK site! Here it is! The Chan Mei Eyelash M-Series Five Pairs Handmade Double Lashes-M5. (✿ ♥‿♥)

 photo DSC01140_zpsef369fd2.jpg

This set has 5 pairs of beautiful lashes inside. According to the site, it is 100% handmade! I'm truly impressed coz I think this is difficult to make and attach! (●´□`)


 photo DSC01138_zpsa05c4a77.jpg

It's made from synthetic fibers so it kinda looks shiny on the photo above. The lashes are made in Vietnam but the design is from Taiwan. I really love the design! (‘∀’●)♡

The false lashes are attached to a slightly thick black band.

 photo DSC01139_zpsa7731ed0.jpg

The lashes are so lovely and thick! It feels like one pair is made of 2 sets of lashes - the long spiky one that are  noticeable and the criss-cross ones. I also love the fact that it the lashes are longer on the outer sides!
 photo DSC01136_zps980166e8.jpg

Here is the back part of the box. There are more designs to choose from! I want all of them! (●♡∀♡)

So, how do these lovely false lashes look like when worn?

 photo DSC01689_zps74077a0d.jpg

I really love these lashes! They look beautiful on my eyes! The only thing I didn't liked about it is its too long for my eyes so I need to shorten it, but I didn't for this review. (︶ω︶)

 photo DSC01700_zps8c551f57.jpg

You can obviously see that I've placed it a few centimeters away from where the outer side of my eye ended.

 photo DSC01690_zps3e91777e.jpg

From the point of view of a person who wears false lashes frequently, this one is a bit heavy to the eyes. I think you can only wear it a few hours so your eyes wont get tired. ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

 photo DSC01693_zps99ee7103.jpg

When I open my eyes, the lashes sometimes touch my eyebrows coz the lash fibers are long. If you want long lashes, this can be one of your picks. \(^0^)/
 photo DSC01691_zpsee45f8c1.jpg

I really love the design but its too extravagant for natural daytime looks. It may not also suit some cosplay makeups but it depends on your technique.

 photo DSC01697_zpsd19dc011.jpg

For me, it would suit mature characters or ladies, villains, or doll characters. You can also wear this for party looks!

 photo DSC01727_zpsd6ee6b90.jpg

Because of its length, I think it made my eyes appear bigger! ∑(O_O;)

 photo DSC01702_zps5578e1b3.jpg

Though it doesn't show much in the photo above, the lash band was kinda obvious.

 photo DSC01715_zps9129197d.jpg

Would I recommend this?

If you're looking for extravagant, thick and long lashes, then this I recommend! I really love the design so I want anyone to try it! Sadly, this item is currently out of stock but you can still check out this product here.

 photo DSC01701_zps763433e5.jpg

Good news! KKCenterHK has an ongoing promotion coz it's Easter! From today up to April 5, all products are discounted! If you buy 1 item, it will be 8% off; 3 items - 12% off; and 5 items - 20% off! You better not miss this amazing deal! ┏(^0^)┛

In case you miss this promo, I have a special discount code that you can use on KKCenterHK. Just input CosRune and avail of a 10% off on your purchase. 〜(^∇^〜)

Side Note: This is actually a semi trial for a future cosplay with my group Tonari no Tsuns. Please check out our page here. Hehe! Thanks for reading! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


Thank you, cosplayrune
Check out cosplayrune blog
http://cosplayrune.blogspot.hk/2013/03/kkcenterhk-chan-mei-eyelash-m-series.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言