2013年4月1日 星期一

KKCenterHK: Yanqina Mascara Review By rinicesillia


Along with Cuicu eyeshadow that I've reviewed here, KKCenterHK also sent me this Super Mascara from brand called Yanqina. 

The appearance of the mascara is quite big. The design is just ordinary, dominated with purple and black colour.

This mascara claims to make natural looking and contains non-heavy formula, keeping lashes soft and flexible. 

Closer look of the mascara wand. I think the upper part which looks like a 'tail' is quite disturbing when I want to reach outer part of my lashes.

-before-

-after-

What I like:
 curl my lashes and makes it longers
 waterproof
 no any weird scent from the mascara
 easy to remove 

What I dislike:
 the 'tail' makes it hard for me to reach outer part of my lashes



If you want to try this mascara, you can buy it at KKCenterHK, there are also other type of mascara fromYanqina. Use code: purplelyhazel to get 10% off.. ^^


That's all for now.  xoxo,




Thank you, rinicesillia
Check out rinicesillia blog
http://www.rinicesillia.com/2013/03/kkcenterhk-yanqina-mascara-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言