2013年4月12日 星期五

Purple laser studs By legallynailed

 These purple laser studs from kkcenterhk first caught my eye because of how sparkly and holographic they seemed! They're very different from normal studs because they reflect all sorts of colours and I loved it!

To really make my entire mani sparkle, I decided to do a half moon mani with Orly Elation Generation (separate post coming up on that soon it is SO SO SO SO SO pretty), and OPI I Don't Give  A Rotterdam! Then I added on some normal top coat and stuck the studs on.






These studs really catch the light and reflect little rainbows on my nails. Very very very pretty! Next time I'll do them as a row down the centre of my nail for more IN YOUR FACE effect hahaha. They're slightly flat though so they don't stick down to the nail properly and can get caught on things. I think a thick coat of top coat over the entire mani will solve that problem! The studs will be much more secure! 

You can get the studs here from kkcenterhk! And remember to enter LNAILED when you checkout for 10% off! 

- Mag


Thank you, legallynailed
Check out legallynailed blog
http://legallynailed.blogspot.sg/2013/04/purple-laser-studs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言