2013年4月12日 星期五

[Sponsored] KkCenterHk Chan Mei By barbiiegal



Hello followers! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, i finally slept good but thats because my boyfriend is here. I've had some terrible nights ' like everynight -_- uwh buuut today i will be reviewing eyelashes from KkCenterHk, they sponsored me lashes again! I will show the Chan Mei Eyelashes M8! Hope you like it, If you are interested in the Chan Mei brand you can buy them HERE the M8 are sold out now. Lets begin :] ~



[ my hair colour looks so weird here -sigh - ]


DISCOUNT CODE: ASNFASHION ( is my old blog name )


Thank you, barbiiegal
Check out barbiiegal blog
http://barbiiegal.blogspot.nl/2013/03/sponsored-kkcenterhk-chan-mei.html

1 則留言:

Joshua Hideki 提到...

Hello! I know this girl: Barbiiegal
However, her blog is not around anymore.
Do you know how i could find her?

Has she moved to a new blog address?

This was a great review by her, BTW. :)

www.ColorfulExistence.com

張貼留言