2013年4月18日 星期四

Studded Floral Nails By emilydenisephotography


I have a really cute Spring-appropriate post for you today. For a few weeks I had this idea in my head to create nail art inspired by those amazing floral studded iPhone cases I kept seeing around. The lovely people at KKCenterHK sent me some gorgeous studs so I figured this was the perfect time to try out this design!
These are the nail polishes I used:
  • OPI My Vampire Is Buff
  • OPI Suzi’s Hungary Again
  • China Glaze Budding Romance
  • OPI Black Onyx
  • China Glaze Snow
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
And these are the gorgeous 2mm studs I used! They are available at KKCenterHK for $4.74. Above is the total amount you get which is around 50 pieces. I do find these a little pricey for the small amount of studs, but they are really stunning and nice quality. These in particular are a beautiful warm orange-toned gold and are completely smooth and round which I thought was very pretty.
I’m really pleased with how these nails turned out! They turned out almost exactly like I had them in mind. I am really excited I finally got to try out OPI My Vampire Is Buff as a base colour for a nail art design. It’s such a wonderful shade! Floral nails are one of my favourite designs to do and I think the studs compliment them beautifully.
I hope you like them! Let me know in the comments. :)


Thank you, emilydenisephotography
Check out emilydenisephotography blog
http://www.emilydenisephotography.com/blog/?p=3627

沒有留言:

張貼留言