2013年5月27日 星期一

BLUE CIRCLE NAIL STUDS REVIEW By manicabana

 
blue circle studs review
The product(s) I’m about the review in this post were sent to me for my honest opinion and are in no way, shape or form based on anything but my own thoughts on the product(s) and how they worked for me.
These Blue Circle Nail Studs that I received from KKCenterHK.comare FANTASTIC! Out of the three products that I reviewed this week from KKCenterHK.com, these are definitely my absolute favorite. The package comes with about 50 in 5mm sizes for $5.00. If you have short nails, like I do currently they can be a challenge to fit more than one, but I’ve proven in the nail art below, that you can still have amazing designs with just one per nail.
blue circle studs review
The base coat I used on this look is Socialite by Vernis Classique/Cherimoya which is a gorgeous magenta! I thought teal would go wonderful with the polish which is why I chose to use the Blue Circle Studs on this manicure.
blue circle studs review
The studs should lay completely flat on wider nails, however if you have narrow nails, the studs stick out a little. They are very thin, bendable studs so you could possibly bend them to curve to your nail, though I have not tried.
blue circle studs review
blue circle studs review
These were so much fun to use and they’re easy to apply too! KKCenterHK.com has a lot of different varieties of nail studs to choose from, so why not go check them out here!


Thank you, manicabana
Check out manicabana blog
http://www.manicabana.com/2013/05/07/blue-circle-nail-studs-review/

沒有留言:

張貼留言