2013年5月24日 星期五

SHINY SILVER NAIL FOIL WHALE ART By manicabana

KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review The product(s) I’m about the review in this post were sent to me for my honest opinion and are in no way, shape or form based on anything but my own thoughts on the product(s) and how they worked for me.
I’m very excited to share with you today a review on the Shiny Silver Nail Foil you can purchase over at KKCenterHk.com for $7.69 or the Foil & Glue Set for $12.00. This shiny silver foil came exactly how the picture shows. It’s a silvery-rainbow tinted foil transfer that adheres to your nail with a white nail glue which you can buy as well on their store. The foil came in a clear plastic container about the size of a camera film canister, with plenty of foil to do several manicures and even more if you’re just using it for accent nails.
KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review
KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review
I really wanted to show off the beauty of this nail foil so I layered it over a deep blue, Sinful Colors – Blue By You.
KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review
Now, I’ve never used nail foil before so I accidentally glued down the foil the wrong way and had to slowly peel it off without trying to ruin my nail polish job. So if you’re new to nail foil too, make sure the pretty side is facing upwards and the dull side down before pressing it onto your nail. XD
KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review
Lightly paint your nails with the adhesive glue where you want the foil to be applied. Let the glue sit and become tacky before proceeding to apply the foil. Cut small pieces of foil to fit your nail and press firmly, then slow peel away. That should do the trick! I painted a cute little white beluga whale on my middle finger and applied glue just above his spout hole. Rainbow Water Spout! Super cute and fun! Then I added some random foil on my other nails for a splashy look.
KKCenterHK Silver Foil Transfer Review
To show you how much I used of the foil I cut for this manicure, I took a picture of the used foil.
I really had fun with this foil transfer and I definitely will be puchasing other colors! It’s easy to apply and there are endless possibilities to what you can do with them! KKCenterHK.com has a huge selection of fun colors and designs to choose from, so go check them out!


Thank you, manicabana
Check out manicabana blog
http://www.manicabana.com/2013/05/04/shiny-silver-nail-foil-whale-art/

沒有留言:

張貼留言