2013年5月21日 星期二

KKCenterHK Butterfly nail art review By baroquefool

 So the other nail art beauty I received from KKCenterHK where these Bluesea Butterfly Mysterious red pattern nail art. I am not the kind of girl that likes butterflies at all *to girlie for my taste* but with these they made me a believer.

In the package I received two plastic butterflies with red and black tribal design. So I did the nail design and on my accent finger I used one. I used the nail glue so he can't fall off. But be careful becouse the base of the butterfly is the design so if you damage it the pattern will change. I think it's a great product specially for any japanese kawaii nail art lovers.

You can get them HERE and check out their other Bluesea nail art stuff they have a lot of awesome designs with great details. I am simply in love with this pretty tribal beauties.




 For the look I used Catrice LE Red and on my accent finger I used Essence LE Soak up the sun, I also used it to make the stamps with A43 plate. I love how the patterns fit the butterfly <3 On my accent finger I added some Essence Vegas night. I love this look makes me feel like I have tattooed nails :)


Here are the lovelies in the package

Thank you for reading as your reward here is a KKCenterHK cupon:


xoxo
gin

**The items were supplied to me by the KKCenterHK representative for my honest review**


Thank you, baroquefool
Check out baroquefool blog
http://baroquefool.blogspot.hk/2013/05/kk-center-hk-butterfly-nail-art-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言