2013年5月21日 星期二

KKCenterHK Nail studs review By baroquefool

 I was choose by the fabulous KKCenterHK to do a review on a few items. They have a wide arrange of nail items that can rival most nail supply stores - check them out HERE.

1st item are the Rectangle nail squares you can check them HERE. I am in love with this things. You get about 50 pieces in a bag and they are a lot lighter and flatter then the usual rhinestone kind. Also they have hallow bases so no need for nail glue. You can just stick them on top of your still wet top coat as I did. Also they are a bit longer with their 5mm x 2mm then the standard ones. They are a lovely matte sliver color so they fit on any look.




 For this look I used Essence LE Mauove like a rockstar as base then I freehand drawn the blue details with Yes love no.18. I added to thick coats of Essence Gel-like top coat and added the bar studs so when it dried they stuck on.



Here is the packaging

Part of this review is also a cupon for you lovely readers. So here it is:


xoxo
gin

**The items were supplied to me by the KKCenterHK representative for my honest review**

Thank you, baroquefool
Check out baroquefool blog
http://baroquefool.blogspot.hk/2013/05/kk-center-hk-nail-studs-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言