2013年6月6日 星期四

Ferrari Nails By zebra-nails

 I think I've never mentioned on my blog before that I love watching Formula 1 and I'm a Scuderia Ferrari fan :).
The Spanish Grand Prix will take place on Sunday so I planned to do this mani special for it. But since Mother's Day is also on Sunday and I want to do some manicure for it too I decided to show Ferrari nails today.

For my manicure I used N.NAIL-WDBLE384 water decals that I've got from KKcenterHK. I applied them over Avon Real Red and sealed with a layer of top coat. 

Are there any Formula 1 fans here? :)
Have a great weekend! 





You can buy these nail water decals here for 2,82 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/05/ferrari-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言