2013年6月6日 星期四

Maybelline Colorama #83 With Studs By zebra-nails

 As I promised yesterday here I am with the nail post :).
Today I'll show you a lovely pink creme nail polish Maybelline Colorama #83. 
This is the first Maybelline nail polish in this kind of bottles that I've tried and overall I like it :).
I didn't have problems while applying it and it the drying time was rather quick.
On my nails you can see 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

To spice up the manicure I added circular blue 2mm studs from KKcenterHK and finished it with a layer of top coat.
What do you think of the final look? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

There are approx 50 studs in the pack and it can be purchased here for 4,73 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/04/maybelline-colorama-83-with-studs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言