2013年6月10日 星期一

KKCenterHK Nail Studs, Review By nailpolishcreations


Happy Thursday lovelies!! I have been a vacant blogger lately and its because of this gorgeous weather we are getting in Michigan. Yesterday it was 80 and stayed to high 70's all night. I was beginning to think we were going to not have a summer, but it seems May has put April in it's place :)

I was contacted a few weeks back to do a review for KKCenterHK. This is an Asian cosmetic supply company and they have some very neat nail items also. I always enjoy different nail studs and they have a huge supply, I have two to show you today.


 First I have circle silver 1.5mm studs, you can purchase here for $4.23.


 Sally Hansen: Brisk Blue
Nail Art: Silver Striper


I really was excited to get these studs since I have wanted to try out the quilt nail look. I applied this using a wet toothpick and top coat to stick them on. What I love about these is they don't stick off the nail alot so they don't catch on clothing, hair, etc. 


 Here are Square Laser Purple 3mm studs, you can purchase here for $4.72


Zoya: Mira
Color Club: Eternal Beauty
  

Of course you know I choose these to review because they are purple! I really love how these are shinny like rhinestones but in square shape. These are larger and you can sort of see how they lift off the nail a little, but a good top coat solves that problem.

These two are just a small variety of what KKCenterHK has to offer for nail studs, make sure you check out there huge selection here. Also if you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!





Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/05/kkcenterhk-nail-studs-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言