2013年6月5日 星期三

KKCenterHk Review By apolishedprance

 Today I have for you an exciting review of some nail art goodies from Hong Kong based online store KKCenterHk which is an amazing one stop shop for hundreds of nail, make-up and fashion items. 
I was lucky enough to be chosen to review two of their nail art products. First up is a really striking foil called Wild Tiger Bling Pattern Nail Foil by N Nail.

 
 

I received the above kit which includes the nail foil adhesive and a generous roll of foil that comes in a little plastic jar which is great as it protects the delicate foil when it is not in use. This was my first attempt at foiling and I am surprised to say it wasn't a complete disaster! I really liked the look of this design, the background is a really cool holographic silver with the striped Tiger pattern on top. I will definitely be using this again! :)
Here is a tutorial straight from the KKCenterHk website which shows you exactly how to apply nail foils:


I was also sent a packet of  50 Square Gold 4mm Nail Studs also by N Nail.


These studs are pretty big so I had to come up with a design that would fit on my tiny nails which I have filed down to nubbins again. I decided to turn the studs and use them as diamonds instead of squares. To make them sit on my nails properly, I bent the studs around the end of my sable brush to give them a slight curve. This helped them wrap around the shape of my nail without the corners sticking out too much.



The polish I used underneath is Flormar U08 which is a stunning deep blue to purple duo chrome with a fine glass fleck shimmer. I love the look of the deep blue with the yellow gold, it's very regal looking! 
These studs are great if you are wanting to make a bold statement with your nails. They look fantastic and are really easy to use.

KKCenterHk have given my readers 10% discount to use in their online store. Use the following code at the check out to receive your discount:
apolishedprance
This offer is valid until the 31st Jan 2014. KKCenterHk ships worldwide :)



Thanx for looking! :)


Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/kkcenterhk-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言