2013年7月17日 星期三

Blue Dotticure By zebra-nails

 Today I want to show you my first dotticure! :) 
I was trying to recreate this manicure that Ivana did last year. Only instead of pink nail polishes I used blues (and also a white nail polish). I don't think it's necessery to mention all nail polishes that I used because there were near 15 of them :).




For this manicure I used dotting tools that I got from KKCenterHK.
There are 5 different sized double-sided dotting tools in the kit. Dotting tools are packed in the penholder so it's comfortable to keep them.
I'm sure I'll be using dotting tools a lot in my future manicures :).




If you're searching for dotting tools I highly recommend these ones!
You can buy dotting tool kit here for 8,88 $.
Don't forget that you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/05/blue-dotticure.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言