2013年7月24日 星期三

ES 10 Color Eye shadow Make Up Blush Palette – Rose [ESH10] review By alldolled-up


Finally, here’s a quick review of the  ES Brand 10 Color Eye shadow Make Up Blush Palette – Rose [ESH10]courtesy of kkcenterhk.
PRICE:  $16.31
It has 10 beautiful shades of blush
Below is its box/packaging

This palette is so nice and the colors are suited for all skin types . What else can you ask for?? It has matte and glittery shades too Oh I totes love this ES palette
- Make Up Set Extremely Portable.
- 100% New, Never Been Used
- Case Is Black
-  Suitable For All Day & Night Make Up
- Size : 230mm X 105mm X 15mm
- Can Be Used Party Or Professional Make Up
SWATCHES:
Uh-oh too bright Gomen, gomen    …
Please accept the image below instead ho-ho
My top faves are nos. 2 = highlighter,  5 = bronzer, 7 and 9 = blush
Yay! This is so handy  Love it!  I always bring this especially when I travel. If you want to get the same eye shadow/blush makeup palette, go HERE.
What I like the most with this palette is that you can also use this as an eyeshadow…
I don’t need to bring extra e/s palettes that make my purse heavier. Two thumbs up for this palette. Love it!!!
Thank you KKCENTERHK again
 FTC: The product mentioned in this post was sent by the sponsor. I’m not getting paid for this review. This is my 100% honest opinion.

Doll Questions:
1. Do you own any ES palette?
2.  In this palette, tell me your fave shade/s
3. What ya think about this makeup blush palette?


Thank you, alldolled-up
Check out alldolled-up blog
http://alldolled-up.info/es-10-color-eye-shadow-make-up-blush-palette-rose-esh10-review/

沒有留言:

張貼留言