2013年8月15日 星期四

CUTE LEOPARD PRINT NAIL ART WITH MATCHING 3D BOW By soyoubeauty


Hello lovelies!! If you love cute leopard print then hopefully you'll enjoy my design tonight!! As I mentioned in my last post KKCenterhk kindly sent me some of their nail products to review. When I saw these cute leopard print 3d bows I knew exactly what design I wanted to do. I decided to copy the leopard print design using the amazing Barry M nail art pens in black and pink. The pink was a PERFECT match! I can't say enough how much I love these pens and I just hope that Barry M release more colours! These are still 3 for 2 at Superdrug too!
Now I know everyone isn't a fan of 3d nail decorations, but I think these are just adorable! You get a pack of 2 for $4.00 and they are really well made. They are totally flat at the back so if your nails curve a lot like mine, they are only really stuck on by a little bit in the centre. I used glue to stick mine on and I actually wore these out for the day and I'm happy to say they stayed on! I did however lose one when I got back home but I'm hoping to find it because I want to use these again :D They do a wide range of these nail decorations and I have another to show you in a future post. See the range of bluesea 3d decorations here.
For the base of my manicure I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and the gorgeous Pink Forever on my ring finger. This is the first time using Snow Me White and it's perfect! I can't wait to get to a boots to pick up more colours from them because they are amazing quality for the price!
What do you think of these 3d nail decorations? Don't forget to use the code soyoubeauty to get a 10% off from KKCenterhk if you do make an order.
 KKcenterhk leopard print nail art KKcenterhk leopard print nail art KKcenterhk leopard print nail art KKcenterhk leopard print nail artKKcenterhk leopard print nail artKKcenterhk leopard print nail art KKcenterhk leopard print nail artKKcenterhk leopard print nail artKKcenterhk leopard print nail art
10% off at kkcenterhk.com with code soyoubeauty


Thank you, soyoubeauty
Check out soyoubeauty blog
http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/52/cute-leopard-print-nail-art-with-matching-3d-bow

沒有留言:

張貼留言