2013年8月23日 星期五

KKCenterHK 2.5mm Pink Pearl Pink Circle Glitter Mani ♥ By pink-purpledots


Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend and a great start to the week so far!

Today I'm sharing a fun Mani I did over the long weekend with the Pale Pink Circle Glitter from the KKCentreHK store. ♥ This glitter is so fun and versatile , the options you can use this babies for is endless... And you get a nice amount of glitter for the price too !

[NNAIL-HT0110-2-5mm]  
So let me share the design I did with these fun circle glitter from the KKCentreHK site - 
I loved the look of these colours together, and the circle glitters added such an unique element to the mani design. ♥They are super easy to work with, and they have lasting power. These glitters stayed on until I took this mani off ♥ 

For this mani I used two Revlon colours - Revlon Cafe Pink (the lighter pink ) and taped of another section to use with Revlon Passionate Pink . I them just waited for my top coat to dry a bit before gently using an orange stick to pick up these glitters one by one and position them into place. ♥ These glitter lies pretty flat against the nail, another bonus. And KKCenterHK delivers worldwide. ♥

I'm also taking a small blogging break for a few days, I'm out of town for a bit, but will be back next week Thursday with a very special mani . ♥

* These products  was send to me for review ,  but this is my honest opinion on the products send *


Thank you, pink-purpledots
Check out pink-purpledots blog
http://www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.hk/2013/06/kkcenterhk-25mm-pink-pearl-pink-circle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言