2013年8月23日 星期五

Pink Skittlette mani ♥ By pink-purpledots


Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I'm still battling with the flu, it was getting a little better but now it seems to taken a turn for the worse. I really hate getting sick this time of year.

Today I'm showing you a fun skittlette mani once again . This one is very similar as the one I did a while ago, I really loved the colours together ,and wanted to play a little more with the colour combo with some of the KKCenterHK Rectangular studs . KKCenterHK recently send me these studs for review, and these are really so versatile and user friendly. The bonus is these comes in a packet with more than 50 studs, making tons of awesome mani ideas possible. ♥

Here's a photo from the site of these gorgeous nail studs. ♥

For this mani, I used Nails Inc Marylebone, Revlon Cafe Pink and OPI Alpine White. I accented the white with a a silver KKCenterHK  N.NAIL Studs Silver Rectangle , I really love how easy these studs are , they are really simple to use and stays put without nail glue. Just normal top coat keeps these babies in place until you take the mani off. Best part is - they give instant glamour to any mani ♥ 

Let me share the photos of this mani with you -

What are your thoughts on nail studs ? Love them or hate them ?? I have to say I LOVE these beauties, and will def be stoking up on them again. 

Remember to go check out the KKCenterHK site too for awesome nail art goodies.. They stock a wide range of products to suit and taste and skill level. ♥


* These products  was send to me for review ,  but this is my honest opinion on the products send *


Thank you, pink-purpledots
Check out pink-purpledots blog
http://www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.hk/2013/07/pink-skittlette-mani.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言