2013年8月22日 星期四

KKcenterhk Holographic Stud Review By nailtreasures


I have another review for you all, featuring KKcenterhk’s “N.NAIL Studs Rectangle Laser Purple 5mmX3mm Nail Art Decorations” [NNAIL-DRN657]. To put it simply, they are holographic purple rectangle studs.
DSCN2786
To be frank, I thought they would be hard to fit into a design, but it was easier than I though! I just placed them there! Easy as that, and it still looks gorgeous!
DSCN2784
For the base behind the studs, I used Nicole by OPI – It’s Alll About The Glam. For my accent nail, I used a base of Wet n Wild – Black Crème, then placed some striping tape down, and added one coat of Sally Hansen – Laser.
DSCN2782
DSCN2783
I am very pleased with these purple studs KKcenterhk sent me for a review. They look great in the sun or shade, and lay relatively flat on my nails. They stay on pretty well too- I gave my dog a bath today, and they were all intact when I was finished (my nail polish itself, however, was not so fortunate). If you’d like to purchase them, follow this link!
Thanks for reading!


Thank you, nailtreasures
Check out nailtreasures blog
http://nailtreasures.blogspot.hk/2013/06/kkcenterhk-holographic-stud-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言