2013年8月22日 星期四

KKCenterHk Stamping Plate Review By colormesocrazy


*This is an honest review of the product listed below that was sent to me complimentary for this purpose.


N.Nail France Lace Heart Flower Bow Fret Stamp Template Plate (NNAIL-SPPQA18) from KKCenterHK.

 

This stamping plate came with a stamper and a scraper. I was very impressed with the stamper as it is double sided which gives me more control when actually using the stamper with the small end. 



First I used the floral lace combined with the dotticure using Cult Nails- Devious Nature and Sally Hansen- Gray by Gray 



Next I used all the designs minus the ribbons. I used Essie- Navigate Her and Cosmetic Arts Blue Green 

 

Lastly, I have L'Oreal- Penthouse Pink, Sinful Colors- Amethyst and Sinful Colors- Cross My Heart with both the small and large ribbon.
 

Don't forget, for more information visit the KKCenterHk site or click on one of the banners on the sides of my page!! Enjoy



Thank you, colormesocrazy
Check out colormesocrazy blog
http://colormesocrazy.blogspot.hk/2013/07/kkcenterhk-stamping-plate-review.html#.UhVtttJHLzB

沒有留言:

張貼留言