2013年8月23日 星期五

KKCenterHk N.Nail Studs By colormesocrazy

 N.NAIL Studs Rectangle Matte Gold 4mmX2mm Nail Art Decorations  from KKCenterHk

Product Number- NNAIL-DRN654

 

 You all know how much I love nail art and anything to make it easier for me to product art, I especially love. I was given a great opportunity from KKCenterHk to review this product. I loved these! They were easy to pick up, easy to apply and wore really well. I applied them a couple minutes after my polish so that they would actually stay in place where I put them. I then added a thick layer of top coat so that they would "fuse" to the already damp polish. They stayed in place for the entire time I had the mani on and I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend these to jazz up your nails for a night on the town or a special occasion. 

with flash
without flash









Nail Studs 4mmx2mm
Revlon- Royal



Thank you, colormesocrazy
Check out colormesocrazy blog
http://colormesocrazy.blogspot.hk/2013/07/kkcenterhk-nnail-studs.html#.Uha-29JHKmh

沒有留言:

張貼留言