2013年8月5日 星期一

NOTD: 2.5mm Circle Glitter from KKCenterHk By beautybymissl


Hi!
As promised on Tuesday here is here is manicure where I used nail art glitter that was sent for me from KKCenterHk.com 
kkcenterhk circle glitter
N.NAIL 2.5mm Circle Glitter-White
 The base for this mani is Wild&Mild 006 Pink Mania. I added the third layer of nail polish and then added the 2.5mm Circle Glitter. I finished the mani with top coat ..... and as you can see I had problems with my INM OTD top coat this time - there are lots of air bubbles :( But since my INM OTD is almost empty then I guess that is just normal that the polish has become really thick and so there are air bubbles. 
circle glitter kkceterhk neon pink

Using N.NAIL 2.5mm Circle Glitter is very easy. Just add them as desired on your nails before the last layer of nail polish dries and then add top coat. The result will last 2-3 days. 

Save 10% when ordering from KKCenterHK.com with code eisaamitte. This code is valid until Janurary 31st, 2014

*This product was sent to me for the review. Everything I wrote here is truly my own opinion about them.

Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2013/05/notd-25mm-circle-glitter-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言