2013年9月27日 星期五

ABC Challenge: Z By apolishedprance

 Hi there! Today we have come to the final letter in Kimber's Lacquer Korner ABC Challenge! I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this super fun challenge. I have gotten to know some amazing ladies along the way and see some truly fabulous nail art!!
Today I have a polish I have had in my collection for a long time, Zoya's "Zsa Zsa" which is a pink based red creme. I added a cute set of lips that I received for review from KKCenterHk as a parting kiss goodbye to this challenge and all the wonderful ladies who have made it so much fun! 




Zsa Zsa is such a pretty colour. It applied beautifully with a creme formula that is bordering on being a jelly. The lips by Blue Sea are 3D plastic with a flat back. They stick out on your nail a fair bit so you need to be very careful when you wear them. You can find them Here on the KKCenterHk website. Be sure to include my discount code"apolishedprance" at the checkout when ordering to receive 10% off! KKCenterHk ships worldwide.

So that is it! We are having a few weeks break before another fun challenge with the same group of girls begins, so be sure to check back to see what is happening soon. I hope to continue on with the next challenge as much as I can! :)




Thank you, apolishedprance
Check out apolishedprance blog
http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/abc-challenge-z.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言