2013年9月30日 星期一

ES-Paper-13 Lucky Swallow Paper Eyelashes Review + Discount Code By beauty-junkie


ES-Paper-13 Lucky Swallow Paper Eyelashes Review
Last time I reviewed lashes, we were looking at a fairly nature pair of falsies from KKCENTERHK. Along with the more demure ES-A504′s, they also sent me a much more dramatic set of ES Lucky Swallow Paper Lashes. As with my other false lash review, I’ve also enlisted in the help of my younger sister, who is much more experienced in the wonderful world of false lashes than myself. Let’s check ‘em out.
WHAT IS IT?
The ES Lucky Swallow Paper lashes are a single set of false lashes that sport an intricate paper swallow design. They come in a convenient case as pictured above and can be used multiple times, if you’re careful with them (they’re quite delicate). In China, the swallow is often seen as a symbol of good luck, so if you’re looking to make good on a night out, these might be the lashes for you.  Just kidding. But they really are supposedly lucky.
ES-Paper-13 Lucky Swallow Paper Eyelashes
ES-Paper-13 Lucky Swallow Paper Eyelashes
HOW DO THEY PERFORM?
Right off the bat, we (me and my eyelash model, hehe) realised that these lashes are not for a newbie such as myself. The ES-A504 lashes I reviewed were very beginner friendly, but these bad boys leave little room for error, especially because they’re so fragile.
Application is a little bit tricky. Ordinarily, lashes that are too long for your eyes can be cut into shape. However, if you cut these, you may potentially lose one of your new bird friends.  If you’re okay with this, cut away. Additionally, make sure to use a lot of glue as the paper band doesn’t come with any adhesive on it.
Once in place, these lashes might be slightly heavy. However, if you’re no stranger to dramatic lashes, you mightn’t even notice this. Staying time is fairly average, but this could be impacted on by your choice of glue.
ES-Paper-13 Lucky Swallow Paper Eyelashes
Once again, I got my sister Briar to model these. I apologise a thousand times for these pictures. Unfortunately, I just couldn’t get a very good shot of the lashes, no matter how many photos I took. This may partially be because she has quite hooded eyes and these lashes might be better suited to people without deep-set eyes for maximum impact.
That said, I think you can see how awesome they look on a closed eye. In the right light, they also cast amazing bird shaped shadows onto the skin beneath them. Naturally, they don’t blend super well with your natural lashes, but that’s to be expected.
WHERE TO BUY?
RRP: $21.50 AUD/USD
KKCenterHK stocks these for the above mentioned price. They ship worldwide (cheaply).
kkcenterbanner
Use the code beauty-junkie at check-out for 10% off. 


Thank you, beauty-junkie
Check out beauty-junkie blog
http://beauty-junkie.net/es-paper-13-lucky-swallow-paper-eyelashes-review-discount-code/

沒有留言:

張貼留言