2013年9月25日 星期三

Hair Bun From KKCenterHK By zebra-nails

 And also in this post I want to show you hair bun that I got from KKCenterHK. I was searching for a hair bun for a long time, but couldn't find it in my area.
On the KKCenterHK you can find hair buns in a mini, small, medium and large sizes. I have a medium hair (even close to long :) ), but I picked a small bun and it fits me perfectly :).
The small hair bun sells for 3,12 $ and if you're buying something on the KKCenterHK you can use codeZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order (until the 31-st of January 2014).



*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.de/2013/07/nogotok-neon-04-hair-bun-from-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言