2013年9月25日 星期三

More Stars! :) By zebra-nails

 I love the way multicolored glitter looks over white base that's why when I got multicolored star glitterfrom KKCenterHK I decided to wear this combo :).
I placed stars with a toothpick on top of my go to white nail polish Ados #502 and sealed my mani with a layer of top coat.
The only downside was that I had to apply one more layer of top coat later and one more on the next day.



The size of strars is 2,5 mm and you get 10 g of glitter for 8,00 $.
Don't forget that you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/06/more-stars.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言