2013年9月25日 星期三

Starry Night By zebra-nails

 For this manicure I used Avon Splendid Blue as a base color. Then I made dots with n.6 Beauty Experience nail polish and added gold star studs that I got from KKCenterHK. These studs are bigger than the ones I've tried before (they are 3mm in size) and I was afraid that it would be difficult to place them on my nails. But I was worried for nothing because placing them on the nails was so easy! I finished my manicure with a layer of top coat.
I'm only disappointed with my photos because this manicure looked so much better in RL :(. 



The pack contains approx 50 studs and can be purchased here for 5,00 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/06/starry-night.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言