2013年9月23日 星期一

My Go-to Summer Make-up Look By thepuzzleofsandraslife



Here I am with the promised summer make-up tutorial or as I prefer to call it: 'my go-to summer make-up look' video. I'm not completely satisfied with how this video turned out, because I had one of those clumsy days when everything seems to go wrong. When I was filming the video for the first time, I did my make-up perfectly until I got to the very end and totally screwed up the application of my lashes. That ruined my whole eye makeup, so I had to re-film the whole thing from scratch. And then the second time I was filming I messed up my liquid eyeliner, tried to somewhat fix it, and then realized that my lashes look strange again. I don't know if this is my fault, because I'm quite a newbie when it comes to applying lashes, or if the lashes are just weird. I was using these, and as you can see in the photo below, the line at the 'root' of the lashes is not black throughout. I think this might be the problem, because I had no problem at all with any of my previous applications when I was using different fake eyelashes. It really is a shame, because otherwise these lashes are really lovely. Do you have any tips for me? Am I doing anything wrong? I don't know, maybe I just need to make an eyeliner thicker next time... 


Ok, back to the video now. Not only did I manage to ruin my eye make-up, but my camera also decided to randomly stop filming when I was applying my blush and bronzer, so the footage is missing. I was thinking about re-filming the look again, but to be honest, I was feeling so annoyed at that point that I just gave up and decided to publish it anyways. I hope you'll still enjoy watching it!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Don't forget to check out my current advertiser, http://www.thebestmakeupproducts.com/, a website with articles about make-up tips and other beauty related subjects.


Thank you, thepuzzleofsandraslife
Check out thepuzzleofsandraslife blog
http://www.thepuzzleofsandraslife.com/2013/07/my-go-to-summer-make-up-look.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言